Saturday, September 27, 2014

la fille de l'automne

la fille de l'automne




Hello lovelies, it is officially Autumn. September 23 marked the Autumn Equinox of 2014, and hurray!, it is here. I'm extremely excited to wear warm, deep colors, overcoats, hats, scarves and long-sleeves. It may not be cold in California yet, but I hope wherever you may be, you are inspired by this small set I have pieced together.

Lately, I have been taking lots of photos on my film camera, which was given to me by a family member. For Autumn, I find film especially pleasing. Is it the kitschy feel..? I'm not sure what, but in any case, I find that lately I have begun to take more photos, and my camera has been a staple item in my inventory. Don't forget the perfect Fall hat. Hats go with nearly anything, and I love them dearly, although, I am still searching for my perfect fit.
The sunnies of this set compliment this warm-copper sweater, and the gold necklace is a perfect accessory.
A new obsession of mine are comparable to these grey trousers, or as I call them, grandpa pants. I find them adorable and perfect and totally distinguished. I will definitely be investing in multiple pairs this season.

I hope you enjoy your weekend everyone.

xx

Cat

No comments :

Post a Comment