Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Looks: Cotton Candy Queen


cotton candy




Put together a little summer inspiration for you all. I haven't posted in a little while so here ya go!!!!!!

This look will hopefully encourage you to play with funky colors, patterns and textures no matter who you are or what you're dressing for!

The shorts and button up will give you coolness in this summer heat, while the jacket is cute and cozy enough to keep you warm from the breeze.

ALSO: My newest obsession are WATCHES. I recently bought a $1 watch from the flea market (it doesn't work!!! lol) but it's my favorite accessory to pair along with rings. It adds a really sophisticated look. Bonus points for wearing it mid wrist with the dial facing you like its the 80's.

Last but not least check out these freaking sunglasses. They're like, screeeaming 60's flowerchild to me right now.

Hope it inspires your inner girly girl to come out and play.



-C

No comments :

Post a Comment