Monday, August 11, 2014

We're back!

Hello all! After a month long -unexpected- hiatus, our blog is back! Expect excessive and consistent posts. But first, do us a favor! (....please?) We want to know what you love to hear from us the most! Is it our adventures? food recipes, beauty products, inspiration, music, etc?!!! It would be extremely helpful to recieve feedback as I want to take into consideration what our readers enjoy most! It would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I'll be posting random miscellaneous stuff to get you all updated on my favorite things as of late! xx -C

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow, I just typed a long comment and I don't think it went through!!! Anyway, I was just saying how I'm so glad you guys are back! I love this blog so much! I like how there are two different ladies with different styles who are different ages running this blog! I love your fashion posts, cat! & I also really liked that room inspiration post you did! Maybe you could do more? Especially since your mom said you helped her spruce up her room! I also like collection posts! Like how Jess did her perfume collection. Maybe you could do your lipstick collection? Since I know you like more bold, dark lip colors (from what I can tell at least), & I'm starting to get into those colors, maybe it could help! Also, I notice in all the videos you do with your mom, your hair is so shiny/healthy looking! Do you do anything special? Maybe you could do a hair routine post because I'm curious to how/if you style your hair and if you've ever dyed it or plan to. & yes, recipes, music, etc etc would be lovely! Basically anything that you two post! haha I'm glad your back!!!

    ReplyDelete