Sunday, August 24, 2014

❤SHOP MY CLOSET ON STORENVY❤




I have some items listed for sale at my store Honey Cat. I've put a crap ton of work into this project of selling my clothes, its become my baby. I couldn't tell you how many hours is put into all this cyber junk. Who would've thought?
Any who, I setup a tripod, lights, and gathered up my pile of clothes. Here's the result! Slightly grumpy/sweaty/bitch-face me, modeling my own clothes.


I have a handful of items for sale so far, and I plan on adding a whole lot more when I find the time to do so! For now, here is the home of my new/used clothing and accessories. All of which are either brand new, never used, worn once, or gently used.


It would be so greatly appreciated if you check it out or share with a friend.




The link is here: honeycat.storenvy.com

 I am working on including clothing with a range of different sizes, as I'm aware that not everyone is a size small. I would love for my store to appeal to all different kinds of body shapes and sizes, so I will do my best.
Apologies if nothing that is up as currently is not your size, I will have larger sizes coming soon!!

let me know what you think, and if you have any specific questions about the items feel free to message.

xx-C

No comments :

Post a Comment