Friday, August 15, 2014

ethereal downtown adventures

Here are some more snaps from my eventful day of filming. 
If you didn't know, I love art and I love making it too. I died from happiness a little when I saw this poster that said "Paint or Die". Nice, nice, props to you friend, whoever posted this. Really though, paint or die. x______x
This whole wall was filllllled with posters and graffiti, stickers and paintings. People just pile it on, layer after layer so you can still see some paintings that were once there underneath it, too. 
  Also, spotted the love of my life while I was there. This beautiful Husky baby named Cash, just hanging out on his second floor window.
 He was so so precious, I just wanted to give him a great big hug. Spot the tag at the right, just beneath the window? It says #HewittHusky. I googled it and yeah, he has his own twitter account. That melted my heart, I tell ya. One guy walking down the street told us the dog's name and that he thinks he's a mountain goat. Awwwwwww.


 this day showed me a lot of adventure. it was easy to get lost and forget about myself, to float around like a ghost for a little while. I love blending into my surroundings, and I must say, this space felt like home. I see myself in this place in the future.
-xx, C

No comments :

Post a Comment