Tuesday, May 6, 2014

。◕ ‿◕ 。

greetings cyber-things !!! It is I, Corrine, but let's call me Cat.

I was given a question that I am here to answer for you all.

Q:  What was it like to be raised by a young mother?

A: I would have to say that being raised by a young mom is indeed an interesting and unique experience. My mom gives me a lot of freedom and unconditional acceptance. It's easier for her and I to connect since she's young and understanding of today's "modern world", if that makes any sense at all, (trust me when I say that my mom is 1000x more "hip" than I will ever be). Plus, it's interesting to see us interact because she and I are total opposites. It could very well be the fact that I was raised by someone so young, but the truth is that I am deep down, a ninety-eight year old woman. Yes, it's true! My mom will always be a pop culture diva at heart and I will forever be the little old lady who loves cats and floral patterns (don't forget book clubs...)

Sometimes my mom is my best friend and sometimes she's just a regular, disciplinary mom, so it all balances itself out. At the end of the day, I'm grateful for my mother's ability to be understanding. I can say wholeheartedly that my mom is my closest friend, as I've known her all my sixteen years of living and the fact that she never fails to make me laugh.

Anyway, I originally wanted to avoid writing anything too lengthy so I will end it here. Thank you for reading!

On the blog you can expect from me posts primarily about art, fashion or music.

- C

1 comment :