Saturday, May 10, 2014

Las Vegas Foodie Fest! - Adventure times

I'd like to consider myself a legitimate foodie, foodie in that I love food, I like LOVE to eat and cook and bake and CARBS....tangent. So a few weeks ago we went to visit our friends in Las Vegas (they have the raddest blog you should check it out here) and had the extra added bonus of attending the foodie fest! It was Las Vegas's 5th annual event and it did not disappoint! I ate from about five different food trucks, had about nine different kinds of funnel cakes, and witnessed one of the longest lines in history- form for the White Castle food truck. We had a wonderful weekend and if you're ever in LV this time next year, be sure to check out the Foodie Fest and get your grub on! Here are some photos from the event, thank you to my wonderful friend Esther for lending me these photos, you can read up on her take of the event and other photos here.

Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

 

And this is us! Don't ask me what I'm doing in the back with  my face, who knows! This was such a fun time, I have a new found love for food trucks and will be on the prowl for the mac and cheese one that I hear roams the streets of LA. So to be continued! Happy foodie times!

 

xoxo- J

No comments :

Post a Comment