Monday, May 12, 2014

Inspiration: Room Decor Manic Pixie Dream Girl Edition



fleur






Today's inspiration is brought to you by me (Cat) and features a pretty little room setup that I put together. I named it Fleur because the feel and decor of the space is light and dainty just like a flower. To me, plants, candles, rosy patterns and dusty colors scream manic pixie dream girl sanctuary. I wish I could copy and paste it to my own bedroom. If only life were as simple as this cyber dream world we call the Internet.

What makes your room your sanctuary?


bizou, C

3 comments :

  1. Cat, you have such amazing taste especially for a teen in the generation of "twerking" LOL god forbid I ever have to say that word again (I'm in my 20s but I sound like I'm a grandma, I know). I'm binge-reading all of your posts and falling in love every second! So glad Jess featured you in her video and you guys did some shameless plugging hahaha ;) Hope you visit my blog, have a great day! I also have a channel, youtube.com/xoloveleti. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And I love your channel!

    ReplyDelete